#4 – Exclusive Waterfall Package for 8 to 10 people (Sun-Thur) – $1,075.00
- For weekend dates add $150 or $200 to package.
- **Additional coordination and photographer fees may apply
The waterfall location is a natural waterfall located on the east side of Oahu. It offers a magical connection to the land, water and nature. The hike is a comfortable 20 to 25 minutes hike with some stepping up and flat areas. Overlooking Kaneohe Bay, this beautiful location is a nature lover’s paradise and is highly sought after for intimate Oahu weddings, vow renewals, civil unions or commitment ceremonies.
However this location may not be suitable for small children or people having trouble with balance or back, leg or knew pain. At certain times of the year it can be damp and muddy. All people going on the hike must sign a waiver releasing A Rainbow in Paradise LLC, its employees or vendors from any liability. Good shoes are always recommended and a must. Those that do not bring hiking shoes may not be able to make the hike. Dress in light and casual attire. A signed waiver must be received prior to the hike by all guests attending.
- Ceremony by Hawaii State licensed Officiate (non-denominational or Christian Minister or Pastor)
- Assistance with marriage license
- Assistance with wedding location and personalized ceremony creation
- Keepsake Certificate of Marriage and paper copy of ceremony and vows
- Two Hawaiian lei for the bride and groom
- *High-quality professional digital photography documenting your ceremony, your family and friends after the ceremony, and a romantic couples’ shoot
- Web Gallery for photo viewing. See our Oahu wedding photographer samples
Added Bonus and other options:
- Hawaiian guitarist or ukulele player for only $200.00 more to this package only (regular price $250.00).
- Add limousine service for $75.00 per hour
To further enhance this package, please see our a la carte menu options page.
The hike is a comfortable 20 to 25 minutes but may not be suitable for small children or people having trouble with balance or back pain. At certain times of the year it can be damp and muddy. Good shoes are always recommended. Dress casual and light.
Looking for something else? See our other Oahu Wedding Packages.