#2: The Heart of Hawaii Package (Sun-Thur) – $1,750.00
Weekend rates apply
Coordination fee added to all packages.
- 15 or more people requires an on-site coordinator
The ceremony starts with the blowing of the conch…
A Hawaiian chant blesses and calls forth the mana and honors the a’ina (land) and the ancestors.
A traditional lei exchange between bride and groom and/or family signifies their Aloha for each other and the coming together as one Ohana (family).
A beautiful and graceful Hula dancer supports the presence of the spirit of aloha in your marriage. Her dances are performed throughout the ceremony.
A wedding pule in Hawaiian and English asks for the grace and blessings of Akua (Spirit) at the beginning of your marriage or the continuance if a vow renewal.
The rings are blessed with ti leaf and ocean water held in a beautiful koa bowl signifying the strength of your relationship.
A circle of blessing of the Ohana ends with a ho’pe lo’a pule (final blessing).
- Hawaiian Kahu or Celebrant
- Blowing of the conch, Hula and Chanting
- Assistance with wedding location** and marriage license
- Personalized ceremony creation
- Two premium lei for the bride and groom for traditional lei exchange
- One Hawaiian bouquet
- Keepsake Hawaiian Certificate of Marriage and paper copy of ceremony and vows
- High-quality professional digital photography documenting your ceremony, your family and friends after the ceremony and a romantic couple’s shoot
- A CD that includes your 80 to 100 images in high resolution format. See our Oahu wedding photographer samples
- One beach permit
Added Bonus and other options:
- Receive a 20% discount for 5 or more Hawaiian leis for your guests. Visit our Hawaiian wedding leis page for selections.
- Receive a 10% discount on a mini single-tier wedding cake that feeds up to 10 people. (Discount does not apply to cake service on beach or delivery fees)
- You may request more dancers at an additional fee.
- As a treat, add refreshments for guests and a fresh tropical fruit platter. Please inquire for more information.
**Travel fee applies to Sunset Beach location or West Oahu Beaches.
To further enhance this package, please see our a la carte menu options page.
Looking for something else? See our other Oahu Wedding Packages.